Who the heck is Tenika???
Have you thought about using a coach but there is so many out there that you find yourself thinking…
Who the hell am I supposed to I sign up with?
How do I know if this coach will get me?
Will I get this coach?
Well, I’m here to tell you that this is completely normal- In fact, this is important!!
The thing about coaches is you have to find the right one for you!
Have you heard the old saying ‘different strokes for different folks?’ Well this also applies in the coaching world.
While we may use a lot of the same techniques to help you create the positive changes you want. We all have different personalities, which means our approaches will be slightly different.
The number 1 thing to ensure you get the most out of your investment is the COACHING RELATIONSHIP!!! There is so much evidence behind connection being the key to change.
So what does this mean?
It means finding a coach that you feel comfortable with, one that understands what its like to be you. One that can empathize with you on your setbacks but one that can motivate, encourage and support you in creating the ultimate version of you!
So who am I??? Am I your coach? Will I get you? Will you get me???
To make this a little easier, I thought I would spill the beans on 10 things that make me…. well me!
So here goes…
- I’m a proud Mumma of 3!
2 crazy boys 10 (turning 18) & 7 and a 5-month-old PINK ball of deliciousness.
- For those of you that like star signs…I’m an LEO! And yes, I love the spotlight…. and being right.
- I’m a people person. I just LOVE people. I’m in my ELEMENT when I’m socializing and I THRIVE on deep convos and building meaningful relationships.
- I have lots of energy…. I love being busy and I take pride in my balanced lifestyle. Nourishing my body, mind and soul with exercise, good food, great company and plenty of fruit… ok grapes…ok WINE (after all that’s when you have the best convos with your girls right?!)
- I love singing at the top of my lungs in the car…. Although I have to admit I’m not very talented in this area.
- I love laughing and telling jokes. I think my jokes are great although others may tell you something slightly different.
- I love organisation and order… fridges, pantries THERE’S A SYSTEM PEOPLE!!!
Also, everything has a home…. “DOES THAT LIVE THERE??’ – Something I never thought I would say, but I catch myself on the daily.
- I love journaling- if you haven’t experienced the feeling of success and breakthroughs from journaling, seriously…. GET ON IT!!
- I love human behaviour, I love watching people; couples, parents, friends and understanding what it is that makes them…well them.
- I am currently on my own ‘spiritual growth journey’ at the moment (thanks to my amazing coach) and I am uncovering the wonderful world of meditation.
So there you have it, 10 things that you may not have known about me.
Do you feel like you got to know me a little better? Did that make you think…’Shit she’s my girl?’
If so, click here.